Veterans Banner Project
This Page and this Project is just a small start to something BIG!
The Halifax Hometown Heroes Committee has come together to put up banners to honor those that have served! If you are interested in a banner or would like more information on the committee, please fill out the contact form below and someone from the committee will be in touch.
Below are a few details about the banners:
- Cost of the banners is $200 each
- Banner applications are due by February 1, 2019
- Please complete a separate application for each Service Member for which you would like to purchase a banner
- Those who purchase 3 or more banners will receive a 10% discount. Please submit all applications together.
- Committee reserves the right to deny any application and refund all fees
- Banner placement will be at the discretion of the committee. Preference of sponsor to be taken into consideration when possible
- Banners will be displayed for 2 years, then given to the sponsor
- If banners become damaged before the 2 year mark, they will be taken down at the discretion of the committee and given to the sponsor
- Please make application as clear as possible. Banners will be printed exactly as they are submitted.
- Dedication ceremony for banners to be held after the Halifax Memorial Day Parade 2019
The Hometown Hero committee:
Amy Simmons – President
Tatum Enders – VP/ Public Relations
Jacqueline Cooper – Treasurer
Donna Suskie – Secretary
Thanks to Halifax Borough and all of those that have shown interest in this and made this effort possible. This is something that we all have wanted for a while and we are happy to be able to finally make it a reality.
If you are interested in purchasing a banner, the link is above. Please reach out to heroes@halifaxborough. com if you have any questions!